Harvest Basket x 4
Harvest Basket x 4
Island Organics Bali Weekly Harvest Box - or adjust the delivery time regards on your family member and living area. We provide the freshest on the season veggie and fruit box for approximately total 5 kg, which include :
- Salad Mix
- Florets Vegetable
- Greens to Cook
- Root Vegetable
- Fruit Vegetable
- Complex Carbs from Roots
- Plant derived Protein
- 2-3 type of Herbs
- Seasonal Fruits
- 5 non breed Chicken Eggs
- Save 17 % from your normal purchase
- Support healthier land, soil, and water by good rotation as part of promoting agro-ecological farming
- Recipe will be provided by request, don't hesitate to contact our customer service by whatsapp or facebook messenger!
- The most well grown crops in the season means they have better nutrients. There is no distinct growing season for short crops in the tropics but different results are!
Please keep in mind that we deliver 3 times a week in your area.
Latest Order on Monday Afternoon (14:00) for Tuesday delivery
Latest Order on Wednesday Afternoon (14:00) for Thursday delivery
Latest Order on Friday Afternoon (14:00) for Saturday delivery
Latest Order on Sunday Afternoon (14:00) for Monday delivery
Latest Order on Tuesday Afternoon (14:00) for Wednesday delivery
Latest Order on Thursday Afternoon (14:00) for Friday delivery
We deliver to your area 3 times a week!
Gianyar -Ubud - Pejeng - Sanur - Denpasar and surrounding
Canggu - Kerobokan - Seminyak - Kuta - Uluwatu
Gianyar - Ubud - Sanur - Denpasar down to Nusa Dua (Occasionally)
Tabanan Selatan - Canggu - Kerobokan - Seminyak - Kuta to Uluwatu (Occasionally)
Ubud - Sanur - Denpasar and surrounding
West South Bali down to Nusa Dua and Uluwatu
We have 2 payment options :
1. Manual Bank Transfer
2. Virtual Account Bank Transfer
3 Credit Card
4. Cash on Delivery
5. Prepaid Store Credit - This method is when you purchase a store credit.
We have been growing in Bali with no pesticides and other harmful artificial chemical for over16 years. Our field grow over 50 cultivated varieties of herbs and vegetables on our farm in Baturiti.